Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

recommendations for night light please!

(6 Posts)
MistyB Thu 20-Dec-12 21:54:57

What about the ikea ones? Not cuddly but portable. The website says the current ones last for 4 hours but our previous model ones last for ages, not two nights but definitely one! here

iloveblue Thu 20-Dec-12 21:52:17

I'm looking for one too - have seen www.glow.co.uk/animal-cordless-nightlights.html and these.

littlemefi Thu 20-Dec-12 21:51:52

We had a toy glow worm that was cuddly and played lullabies and had a night light in its tummy, think its made by Playskool?

slalomsuki Thu 20-Dec-12 21:48:05

Got to be a gap in the market as I need one too

Snusmumriken Thu 20-Dec-12 21:45:14

Bumping for you, as I am looking for one as well.

sillygales Thu 20-Dec-12 20:01:34

Can anyone recommend a good night light which can be cuddled at night and glows all night but isn't too bright?
We bought a Celeste Moon light in August but are now on the third one because the light / button fell out of the first two and now it's coming loose on the third one. My daughter loves it and it has really helped her to stay asleep and not want us to cuddle her all night since she got it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now