Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Recommendations for an all-in-one printer that doesn't cost the earth nor die within 6 months?

(2 Posts)
atrcts Sun 03-Mar-13 03:41:58

I always buy Hewlett Packard because the printer head is in the cartridge, so gets replaced regularly.

When I used to have an Epson, it 'died' very quickly as the printer head would clog beyond repair - and is inbuilt so a professional replacement job (more hassle and expense than its worth).

walkingonthemoon Fri 14-Dec-12 15:24:18

Hi

My current printer has stopped working properly and reckon it will be cheaper to get another one...

Current one is Kodak ESP5210, lasted about a year. Anyone got a good printer that they can recommend?Why do you rate it?

Taa.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now