Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Baby sleeping bag - looking for around 100 cm length - help!

(4 Posts)
SJF48 Thu 13-Dec-12 21:11:45

Thanks for the suggestions ladies, I will take a look tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

Stripy1 Thu 13-Dec-12 16:26:40

Try my company www.thestripycompany.co.uk I think ours is longer than 86cm but i cant remember off the top of my head? Its called the nap sack.

nextphase Wed 12-Dec-12 18:22:17

Slumbersac seem to do 12-36 months
Might that work?

SJF48 Wed 12-Dec-12 16:05:07

My 1 yr old DD has nearly outgrown her 6 - 18 month sleeping bag, which is approx. 86 cm in length, as she is quite a tall baby.

So I'm looking for the next size up. Many of the ones I see jump to 110 cm. I did buy one but it was huge and totally drowned her, but in length and around the neck.

I could do with one that is around the 100 cm mark. I've just been looking online, but am struggling to find one. Is anyone aware of sleeping bags for 1 - 2yr olds? Or ones for older babies that are 100 cm long? My search isn't finding much...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now