Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Tablet help

(2 Posts)
rhondajean Fri 23-Nov-12 19:08:30

The Samsung galaxy is supposed to be good.

I read on here earlier the 7 inch one is on offer at carphonewarehouse warehouse. It's £149 but you get £30 cashback (you do have to post away for it though). If that's right it's a great price as I know someone just bought it in currys for £199 with the cashback.

jollymollie Fri 23-Nov-12 16:29:14

Can anyone suggest the best tablet I can get for my dd who is 7. She is always using my phone for playing games/reading books so this is what it would mainly be for. I would like it to have access to most of the apps in the Google store. I would prefer a 10 inch but would be okay with a 7. Have had a look at the Nexus but that is a bit too expensive. Looking to spend up to about £120. Can anyone suggest anything that is not the Kindle Fire or Nexus. I know there's loads of cheapies out there but haven't a clue if they are any good or not. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now