Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Swaddle Blankets for a Newborn

(6 Posts)
Stripy1 Thu 13-Dec-12 16:37:32

I have seen some great ones from Aden & Anais which are large muslin squares or friends of mine use the cotton blankets from www.thestripycompany.co.uk but they are more cotton blankets than actual swaddling blankets.

IShallCallYouSquishy Thu 15-Nov-12 20:53:04

I used the swaddle me wraps. They were brilliant IMO! No folding and tucking, just wrap and vecro.

Pascha Thu 15-Nov-12 20:50:59

I used a couple of gro swaddles last time and they were nice but its very easy with a blanket or even just a big muslin once you know where to tuck it.

We used to grobag ones plus we bought one Mothercare one which I think is a faff but DH loves.

Jcee Thu 15-Nov-12 20:48:04

We had a gro swaddle and a miracle blanket bought for us and both were fab and make swaddling easy, but to be honest once I got the hang of it, a regular Cellular blanket or a muslin (in summer) were fine

pinkposey Thu 15-Nov-12 20:40:28

Recommendations please? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now