Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Swears By..MooGoo for eczema sufferers

(3 Posts)
AdaptableAnn Wed 30-Jan-13 22:46:41

New to making suggestions but have to share this one ! Bought Luxury Muesli from Lidl - and it is fab ! More fruit and nuts than oats - best I have ever
tried.

godzillasmum Thu 27-Dec-12 23:05:06

I read about Moogoo from an old thread too and it's possibly the main thing that turned my baby's eczema around! She was diagnosed at 6 weeks and had weepy crusty infected eczema all over her body for months until I found Moogoo. We found that a combination of the Moogoo eczema balm and shea butter controlled her symptoms the best. After a few weeks you can't tell she has eczema at all and her skin actually resembles baby skin instead of smoothed leather (which was what it felt like with steroids and paraffin based ointments). Cannot rate it high enough and wish I had known about it earlier to spare her months of itching and misery.

[Note: other 2 things that also helped - avoid dry air and cow's milk (she's allergic to it and had rashes even when I had it and breastfed her) I ended up using a humidifier with a humidity meter to make sure it was wet enough for her]

Hope this helps other mums out there with the same situation.

Roseformeplease Wed 17-Oct-12 20:51:10

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. I read about MooGoo on Mumsnet on an old eczema thread. I sent for a sample and the stuff is amazing. I can control my eczema with steroid creams but you are not supposed to use them on your face. This means I have rashes that don't go, can't be covered with make up and dry patches that look dreadful. Add that to getting on a bit and, as you can see, not a pretty picture. The stuff arrived - brilliant. My skin feels like my daughter's (and she is 10) and in only two days, no more eczema. It is expensive so I am not putting it elsewhere but it would surely work. Wish I had had this when I was pregnant and restricted in what I could use on my skin. Love, love, love MooGoo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now