Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

What kind of diary do you use?

(10 Posts)
Isandri Mon 29-Oct-12 19:51:47

I'm boring and use a Filofax.

HappySunflower Sat 22-Sep-12 18:48:50
HappySunflower Fri 21-Sep-12 20:54:21

Sorry, forgot to convert link!
www.mumsoffice.co.uk/products/md2013rb.html

HappySunflower Fri 21-Sep-12 20:53:53

Ah, that's helpful to know- I thought the columns looked small!

I was tempted by this http://www.mumsoffice.co.uk/products/md2013rb.html but I think I'll go for the normal OM Life Book as the pages look as though they will have exactly what I need.

I'd like to just have an electronic one but am often in meetings with no internet access and need to have my calendar in front of me so a paper version works best for me, really!

PigeonPie Fri 21-Sep-12 20:51:07

I use Google Calendar on my iPhone which synchs with my Mac and my PC. It also synchs with DH so that we know where we are likely to be, which has been useful if I've been out of mobile contact (am sometimes in dead zones around here) and DH could find out where I was likely to be or which meeting I was at.

Trazzletoes Fri 21-Sep-12 20:46:19

Ooooh I've got a Family Life Book. Love it. The columns are tiny though...

HappySunflower Fri 21-Sep-12 20:45:01

Oh I like the look of the Family Life Book actually- except that the columns to write in look a bit small compared to the ordinary Life Book.

I don't use one at the moment but am considering one from 'organised mum' after seeing them recommended on here. Might be worth a Google

HappySunflower Fri 21-Sep-12 20:01:24

Anyone???? smile

HappySunflower Fri 21-Sep-12 19:22:39

It's getting to that time of year when I need to get one as I've got meetings for 2013 noted down in the back of my diary already.

I currently use a filofax type organiser- but I fancy something a bit different- what do you use, and what do you like about it???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now