Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

good contract for iphone or similar

(2 Posts)
NetworkGuy Sat 22-Sep-12 14:01:05

Someone on Geeky Stuff was asking for comments comparing iPhone with Galaxy S ii and others. May be worth looking there, and your spending limits and needs [minutes, texts, each month], and what else you consider important... browsing, music, camera, QWERTY keyboard, for example...

May also help to know what phone you have now, in case someone who has used it can indicate where there are similarities or massive learning curve if switching to a particular phone.

lyra41 Fri 21-Sep-12 13:02:17

Hi there

My phone is currently on the blink and I am feeling tempted by an iphone or similar. Do you have a good value package that you can recommend? I'm hoping someone else has done the research so I don't have to.

Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now