Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Children's shoe rack/storage

(7 Posts)
CharlieMummaBear Mon 10-Sep-12 11:02:10

As I stumble over yet another pair of my young ones shoes I thought to myself what do other mums/parents store their children's shows in please? Mine are currently in a tub under the bed which is not ideal to say the least and with three little girls the shows are already piling up and up and up!

So what does everyone else keep their kids shoes? In looking for inspiration here as I am sick of mess! It starts with shoes being tidy lo Tia x

iseenodust Mon 10-Sep-12 11:49:50

Ikea cheap wooden shoe rack shoved in bottom of wardrobe. It has 2 tiers and you can have a third line of shoes underneath.

CharlieMummaBear Mon 10-Sep-12 12:43:25

Great idea will have to take a look at Ikea website when I get chance or better still plan a visit smile

Storage is an issue in my house but I blame the toyswink

SavoyCabbage Mon 10-Sep-12 12:45:02

On a small bookshelf in the understairs cupboard. Top shelf-boots only then everyone has their own shelf.

Cheryllittle1 Fri 23-Nov-12 22:23:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

janek Fri 23-Nov-12 22:29:31

Can you still get them iseenodust? I looked recently and i couldn't find them, despite having bought one not long ago. I'd be very pleased if you could still...

CointreauVersial Fri 23-Nov-12 22:29:47

I find racks don't work with kids - they haven't the patience to put shoes on them neatly. We have baskets - one in each bedroom, and another by the back door (for outdoor/muddy shoes). But we live in a bungalow, so the bedrooms are close by.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now