Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Where can I get a ring made in a specific design?

(3 Posts)
chicaguapa Wed 29-Aug-12 19:47:07

I lost my engagement/wedding ring on holiday and want to get a replacement made in exactly the same design.

DH and I bought it in an antique jewellers abroad many years ago and it's just white gold with a diamond. I liked it so much that I decided to use it as my wedding ring too. Also, I didn't think I'd find a wedding ring that I could wear with it and we didn't have the money at the time to get one made especially.

I can remember exactly what it was like so am confident that the right person would be able to replicate it. Can anyone recommend/ suggest anyone/ where we could get one made? We are in Hampshire but would travel for the right person. Thanks.

poorfoxyloxy Wed 29-Aug-12 19:50:05

http://www.richardchown.co.uk/ I heard he's good, in London though.

chicaguapa Thu 30-Aug-12 08:03:35

Thanks. His website gives an idea of prices too, which is a help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now