Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Plain Navy Blue School Knickers

(7 Posts)
rlgear Mon 26-Nov-12 20:03:57

Try www.sexynix.com, we sell a full range of these knickers. We only display adult sizes but we can supply them in small child sizes if required, and have actually supplied a majorette troup with a number of these in recent months.

exoticfruits Sat 28-Jul-12 06:44:49

I would think it was a good thing that they don't exist - I haven't see them since I was at school. Why do you want them?

savoycabbage Sat 28-Jul-12 06:40:34

We are awash with them in Australia where nearly every girl wears them under their uniform. You could have a look on Australian eBay.

ajjane Sat 28-Jul-12 04:43:10

if you want to buy navy blue school knickers cheap go to sisterbunny.co.uk

jeanrees Thu 27-Oct-11 17:08:15

LilLin did you ever find those knickers? I have searched everywhere for these, size 4-5years with no success at all. Simply don't seem to exist. Anyone able to help?

rlgear Tue 14-Sep-10 19:26:36

We have used a web site www.worldwide-sportswear.com to purchase some green ones, awhich were plain. They are under a section called school sportswear and they call them gym briefs,though they are the same as the type worn when I was at school. They are made by Gymphlex and I notice that they did sizes from 3-5 upwards. The polo shirts were very good also.

LilLin Tue 17-Aug-10 13:25:01

Help - Where can I buy packs of plain navy blue knickers for a 5-6 year old girl (not the navy blue gym-type knickers. Can't find any anywhere though I had them when I was at school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now