Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Plain Navy Blue School Knickers

(7 Posts)
LilLin Tue 17-Aug-10 13:25:01

Help - Where can I buy packs of plain navy blue knickers for a 5-6 year old girl (not the navy blue gym-type knickers. Can't find any anywhere though I had them when I was at school.

rlgear Tue 14-Sep-10 19:26:36

We have used a web site www.worldwide-sportswear.com to purchase some green ones, awhich were plain. They are under a section called school sportswear and they call them gym briefs,though they are the same as the type worn when I was at school. They are made by Gymphlex and I notice that they did sizes from 3-5 upwards. The polo shirts were very good also.

jeanrees Thu 27-Oct-11 17:08:15

LilLin did you ever find those knickers? I have searched everywhere for these, size 4-5years with no success at all. Simply don't seem to exist. Anyone able to help?

ajjane Sat 28-Jul-12 04:43:10

if you want to buy navy blue school knickers cheap go to sisterbunny.co.uk

savoycabbage Sat 28-Jul-12 06:40:34

We are awash with them in Australia where nearly every girl wears them under their uniform. You could have a look on Australian eBay.

exoticfruits Sat 28-Jul-12 06:44:49

I would think it was a good thing that they don't exist - I haven't see them since I was at school. Why do you want them?

rlgear Mon 26-Nov-12 20:03:57

Try www.sexynix.com, we sell a full range of these knickers. We only display adult sizes but we can supply them in small child sizes if required, and have actually supplied a majorette troup with a number of these in recent months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now