What the kids said

(16 Posts)
MercedesKing Wed 30-Jan-13 08:14:01

Oh~ Thanks for all of your great idea, they are perfect! I have no to share right now, But I would do it as soon as I had. smile

Thewhingingdefective Tue 29-Jan-13 08:12:38

These are just great!

MadNortherner Fri 12-Oct-12 15:47:10

Just stumbled upon these. They're great. I love the learning one and the mixed emotions ones best. Keep em coming.

KaraStarbuckThrace Wed 03-Oct-12 19:45:58

These are really good, keep 'em coming!

EndoJ Thu 06-Sep-12 15:31:47

my mum said i came out with a corker when i was a tiddler:
"Mummay... when Grannie was a little girl, did she play with Jesus?"

englishpatient Wed 28-Apr-10 12:19:08

I like these!

outmumbered Wed 28-Apr-10 10:56:46

Here's DS enjoying the countryside:

reluctant walker

outmumbered Tue 27-Apr-10 11:42:34

Here's some early girlfriend/boyfriend anxiety:

worries

WowOoo Mon 26-Apr-10 11:29:49

They are fab! Especially like the telling the time and good learning one.

outmumbered Mon 26-Apr-10 11:24:24

And another...

mixed emotions

outmumbered Sat 24-Apr-10 15:32:44

Thanks for the feedback! Here's an older one. It's the kids' response to our holiday last year.

credit crunch holiday

BertieBotts Fri 23-Apr-10 12:47:53

grin Excellent cat's bum reference there.

These are really good! My favourite was Granny's Loo. You should start putting them on a website, like a blog or something, I would follow it.

Iklboo Fri 23-Apr-10 12:47:26

PLEASE keep posting these. They're fab! I propose a Mumsnet Cartoon Strip using your wondeful talent grin

outmumbered Fri 23-Apr-10 12:45:34

Thanks for the encouragement! If anyone else's kids have come out with any classics, let me know. In the meantime,here's another one:

cats

love the good learning one grin

i would love to see more, dd and her little cousin had the most hilarious convo in the car once but i annoyingly can't remember it hmm i'll have to ask my bro if he remembers, i know it would make a great sketch!

outmumbered Thu 22-Apr-10 17:01:20

A little while ago I had a particularly bad day with my kids, culminating in a full-on screaming tantrum (kids, not me for once) in the park. Later when they'd gone to bed, I sketched what had happened in my sketchbook, (therapy I think). Although it was a record of what had been a very dark day, when I saw it as a drawing I had to laugh. Anyhow, things have got a bit easier since then, but I've carried on drawing the things they do. I thought I'd share them with other mums, just for fun. Click on the links to see a few. I'll add more as I do them.

Granny's Loo

Telling the Time

Good Learning

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now