Where do all the lonely socks come from?

(6 Posts)
Letmesleepalready Fri 02-Sep-16 06:50:12

I've tried to get the laundry under control this week, and although I think I've washed the majority of clothes, I've still ended up with a drawer full of odd socks! Any idea where the matching ones could be? I'm imagining they are clogging up the pipes somewhere, but doubt they'd actually manage to escape the washing machine. Does the sock monster actually exist? And how do you battle this most important issue?

Willow2016 Fri 02-Sep-16 09:29:41

I have a permanent pile of odd socks on my dressing table. I find the parnters of some and just put the new odd ones on whats left! Its never ending.

Course if kids actually put their 2 socks in the wash at once and didnt leave them under beds, lying about their bedroom floor it would help!

Yes their is a sock monster as I have a sock thats been there for ages and the partner has never turned up! Something obviously took it! Maybe 'Aliens love socks as well' smile

Letmesleepalready Fri 02-Sep-16 09:39:56

Haha, actually those stories would make way more sense if they were about socks grin

pimmsy Sun 18-Sep-16 15:19:45

This is my theory!

Letmesleepalready Wed 21-Sep-16 19:21:41

Haha pimmsy that would explain it!

AmberGreyson Sat 01-Oct-16 15:47:48

from the hell, it's lonely souls

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now