#Susanalbumparty is just the start of it!

(4 Posts)
plainjanine Wed 13-Nov-13 15:36:22

Mickey's at the divorce lawyer. "You can't divorce her just because she's got buck teeth." says the lawyer.
"I said she was fucking Goofey!" replies Mickey.

MercedesKing Sun 17-Feb-13 09:35:33

One that can recollect this kind of pieces due to years loss of association with the outdoor world laughing and "drifting across"! grin

almostanotherday Sat 02-Feb-13 21:19:16

grin

TessBob Thu 22-Nov-12 14:22:37

Ok, it's hilarious. PR plonks hit the return key too fast. It certainly made me smile today. But it also made me laugh, thinking of how to explain to the children why it's funny.

Has anyone ever had the DCs ask why completely accidental and very in appopriate funny things are funny? Or told funny adult jokes without realising it?

My DH tells me that when he was a very little kid he told his parents a joke about Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy that had a punchline that goes something like this..."When I said she was fucking Goofy I didn't mean her teeth stuck out!".

My pelvic floor nearly gave way laughing at that one - his parents are churchy types. He was about 10, and this was the late '70s. He had no idea what he was saying, but liked the Disney theme. Come on, there's got to be more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now