April Fools ideas!

(5 Posts)
TheBreastmilksOnMe Tue 29-Mar-11 22:44:19

I love practical jokes and would like to get a few people this year but I am stuck on ideas. Can you give me any ideas or share some practical jokes you have played in the past?

A couple of years ago I told my very doting and trusting MIL that her 6mth old grandson had just got up and walked across the livingroom. She squealed with excitment and promptly told all her work colleagues whilst she was still on the phone with me. I truly felt awful when I had to reveal it was an April Fools! blush

I have in the past placed cling film over the loo and replaced the sugar jar with crap-a-lot sugar from the joke shop. I have also managed to convince my younger sister to pop to the shop to fetch me some elbow-grease.grin grin

I am looking for inspiration!

budgieshell Tue 29-Mar-11 22:47:27

Bowls of water all over kitchen floor when DH walks in look up at ceiling and shout "where the hell have you been".

TheBreastmilksOnMe Tue 29-Mar-11 22:52:43

Lol! That would panic the hell out of DP!

Celestialstarlight Wed 30-Mar-11 19:22:50

I have no imagination for these things and nothing to offer idea wise.So I'm looking for some great ideas too wink

Bump smile

Proudmummy987 Fri 12-Jul-13 20:13:48

When Dh/dp is asleep put a fake for sale sign on the house. He'll laugh...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now