nurseries in Hertford

(4 Posts)
Samali Mon 05-Nov-12 20:24:17

Hi, I'm moving to Hertford soon and need to find a nursery for my 2 year old. She will be doing 3 full days. Can anyone recommend one near Hertford North station?

Thanks

bondgirl77 Fri 30-Jan-09 16:46:17

Hello there! We've just moved to Hertford too (well, I was brought up there so it's more of a relocation for me). My DS has just started at Grasshoppers nursery after a recommedation from a family friend whose son goes there. It's only his second day so hard to tell whether he's settled in or not yet, as he won't eat anything. But I think that's normal for the first few weeks.

Let me know if you find any good toddler groups or fancy meeting up for a coffee!! I'd like to get to know some mums in the area as I only know my parents at the moment which feels a bit claustrophobic...!

rightstart1 Sun 18-Jan-09 20:45:07

Hi,
Do not know if you found care for your child but I am currently in the process of opening a nursery at Hertford East Train Station. Don't worry it will not be part of the station, and the entrance will be at the back. We will be a small privately owned nursery.
We anticipate to open Aril 2009.

sheffmummy Wed 08-Oct-08 19:38:46

Hello

I just wondered if anyone had any personal experience of nurseries in Hertford, we're re-locating to the area so dont know anyone local to ask yet. My DS will be 2 in November and will need to go two and a half or three days a week depending on my job. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now