Nursery recommendations in Westbridgford and Gamston (Rushcliffe Borough)

(8 Posts)
TailsTurner Sun 24-Apr-16 22:39:49

Hi Moms, we will be moving to Gamston in a few months and would like recommendations/reviews on good day nurseries in Westbridgford area. hmm There's not that many in Gamston but there's a lot to filter through in Bridgford! Your reviews much appreciated! Thanks

TailsTurner Sun 24-Apr-16 22:40:57

*Gamston / Westbridgford in Nottingham

NoMudNoLotus Sun 24-Apr-16 22:45:04

Not the Playroom - otherwise known as WBOOSC.

I can't go into detail - but I had a very bad experience there and so did a cluster of other parents.

It is rated by Ofsted as outstanding but I would avoid like the plague - the manager is just a very good business woman and knows how to plug her business.

The Children's Corner was suggested by my HV (although I know they aren't strictly allowed to recommend ).

janethegirl2 Sun 24-Apr-16 22:46:27

There's a good one attached to the on site nursery at QMC campus, but I think it's only available to nhs employees.

TailsTurner Mon 25-Apr-16 21:22:23

Thanks. Has anyone tried out Alphabet House or Paper Moon Nursery?

tinygigolo Fri 06-May-16 16:19:49

I've heard good things about Alphabet House, a colleague uses it. We use the White House and would highly recommend.

TailsTurner Sat 07-May-16 09:08:27

Thanks for feedback. Am thinking Radcliffe Road nursery- they're ofsted rated 1

Anyone have experience with them?

Knakard Sat 07-May-16 09:12:27

My daughters been at alphabet house for 2 years and we have been nothing but pleased with it. Lovely setting, really nice staff. They spend loads of time outside. Admin a little disorganised but they are really flexible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now