Nurseries near Twickenham Green - Any advice???

(4 Posts)
shshsh123 Tue 26-Jan-16 16:26:16

We are looking for a good nursery for our 20 month old in Twickenham - close to the Green. We have seen Bright Beginings and have made an appointment to see Annies Nest but any advice on either these or any others would be welcomed... Many thanks...

Marzipants Tue 26-Jan-16 16:33:51

My DS went to Annie's Nest and loved it. The girls working there are all really nice. The owners might send way too many really long emails but they are really good at hiring staff.

They also have a daily diary for the kids which they update with photos. Nice to see what they're actually up to in the day.

They prepare the kids really well for starting school so when he started reception a lot of what they were learning was familiar to him. That was important to us because he's a summer baby.

The only downside is that you have to send all nappies, wipes, food etc in. Bright Beginnings have a kitchen so do cooked meals for the kids. I was always jealous of a friend who could pick up her DD and take her to the playground whereas I had to wrestle mine home for his dinner.

shshsh123 Wed 27-Jan-16 09:13:22

Thanks - I can only find old threads on Bright Beginings and whilst I haven't seen Annies nest yet I thought BB had some amazing inside space for the children - both I guess lack the outside space ...

helterskelter99 Fri 26-Feb-16 14:44:05

HI
You have probably chosen by now but the bright Beginnings lack of outside space really put me off but they were the only ones with space so that's where my child goes and actually it's great because they go out and about every day and Twickenham is "their" town, plus they get used to walking, they know their way around, learn road sense and the walkadile ( a thing they all hold onto when they walk) is so cute!!
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now