My son

(1 Post)
Proudsingledaddy Wed 11-Nov-15 20:38:40

My son is 7 years old and has Autism and global development delay as well as other things. Up until now his tutor has come to our house to do work with him ( half a day 5 days a week). However things are going to change and he will be going to hers for longer hours from 9 -4 .

My question is what should I out in his bag? He has never been away from me due to tragic events that made it difficult to leave him... He is still in nappies and still has a Nap and has a Dummy ( I know he is a big boy but due to his disabilities it's hard to give up!) etc and will need to bring his own food, how many nappies should I pack? What else should I pack?

I know this isn't to do with Nurseries but I know many parents go through similar when packing nursery changing bags, Thankyou!!

Sorry for the long message, My son doesn't see his mum so I can't ask her for her opinion and we have few family members! Thankyou!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now