Asquith Nursery

(11 Posts)
monkeychops06 Mon 18-May-15 18:09:15

Hi,

We are considering sending our DS to Asquith Nursery Heathrow. Does anyone have any feedback about the Heathrow branch or any of the branches in general.

Many thanks

Justtrying Sat 30-May-15 13:06:49

Not Heathrow, but dd is about to leave an Asquith nursery and start school in September, she has been there since she was 11 months, so just over 3 years, we have been very happy, staff all well trained, good communication and excellent food. Our nursery, in NW, has been fabulous and we will be sad to leave.

monkeychops06 Tue 02-Jun-15 13:09:10

Thank you Justtrying. I do really like it. Now just need to make sure I can get there and then to the train station in good time.

Hope your DD settles well at school.

miller599 Tue 02-Jun-15 14:24:57

I just viewed an Asquith nursery and am just how amazing it is after looking at other nurseries which I was not keen on. Although they tend to be more expensive than others, I feel the staff are well trained, children are well engaged and looked after and the nursery overall show good safeguarding measures in place and I am definitely considering this nursery. Just contemplating on the costs

monkeychops06 Tue 02-Jun-15 15:35:44

It is more expensive that other nurseries the money seems to be invested in staff and facilities. That reminds me. I need to check what childcare vouchers they take. Thank you.

divs59 Fri 05-Jun-15 10:34:31

Anyone with the experience of Hounslow branch ? I have heard some negatives on food served to kids, any parents sending to this branch please share your opinions.

DoloresLandingham Fri 05-Jun-15 20:17:55

DD is at another Asquith and we've been very happy with it.

nemo81 Sun 07-Jun-15 09:54:11

I used to work in an Asquith nursery and i must say it was the best nursery i worked in in terms of the way the children are cares for and the way the nurserys are ran.

monkeychops06 Tue 09-Jun-15 21:06:15

Thank you all for your responses. It's very helpful.

Krisztina1 Thu 01-Dec-16 16:15:48

Does anyone have any experience with Cheshunt Asquit branch at all
and their fees?

bumblebumbling Fri 02-Dec-16 21:45:59

Hadn't Asquith just been brought by Bright Horizons?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now