Sevenoaks/Tonbridge Nurseries

(7 Posts)

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Mummyof4angels Fri 05-Oct-12 17:31:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TheFlossyAndTheIvy Thu 14-Dec-06 12:00:52

another vote for Teddies in Sevenoaks - mine go there and staff are lovely. hasn't been a lot of staff turnover in babies recently (which is good - for continuity) Waiting list is long though although they are still showing people around so taking applications- I'd say get yourself on as many lists asap and then decide because if you leave it too late, then you won't have a choice (just where places are left!) There are not many baby places around in the area (lots for over 2s when staff ratios change) so i hope you get somewhere you want - good luck x

Kellsmc Mon 27-Nov-06 21:07:07

No experience but have heard good things about it.

missdiy Wed 08-Nov-06 14:05:54

Thankyou - we will add to the list to look at. Good luck in Oxford.

Has anyone had experience of Stables Daycare in Hildenborough ? another nursery which was mentioned to me.

Kellsmc Tue 07-Nov-06 22:44:51

We have really liked Teddies in Sevenoaks. Our 13 month old has been going for one day a week since May. She loves it and the staff are lovely. Unfortunately we are moving to Oxford, so we will have to find another nursery there. I know Teddies usually has a waiting list, but do check them out! Good luck.

missdiy Mon 06-Nov-06 10:41:45

Any recommendation for nurseries (or other alternatives) in this area (from about 6 months old).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now