Sevenoaks/Tonbridge Nurseries

(7 Posts)
missdiy Mon 06-Nov-06 10:41:45

Any recommendation for nurseries (or other alternatives) in this area (from about 6 months old).

Kellsmc Tue 07-Nov-06 22:44:51

We have really liked Teddies in Sevenoaks. Our 13 month old has been going for one day a week since May. She loves it and the staff are lovely. Unfortunately we are moving to Oxford, so we will have to find another nursery there. I know Teddies usually has a waiting list, but do check them out! Good luck.

missdiy Wed 08-Nov-06 14:05:54

Thankyou - we will add to the list to look at. Good luck in Oxford.

Has anyone had experience of Stables Daycare in Hildenborough ? another nursery which was mentioned to me.

Kellsmc Mon 27-Nov-06 21:07:07

No experience but have heard good things about it.

TheFlossyAndTheIvy Thu 14-Dec-06 12:00:52

another vote for Teddies in Sevenoaks - mine go there and staff are lovely. hasn't been a lot of staff turnover in babies recently (which is good - for continuity) Waiting list is long though although they are still showing people around so taking applications- I'd say get yourself on as many lists asap and then decide because if you leave it too late, then you won't have a choice (just where places are left!) There are not many baby places around in the area (lots for over 2s when staff ratios change) so i hope you get somewhere you want - good luck x

Mummyof4angels Fri 05-Oct-12 17:31:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now