Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Active Learning Kingston

(3 Posts)
Kaurs123 Tue 12-Aug-14 00:11:21

Anyone know why active learning closed recently? They have said they will be reopening but they've been closed by Ofsted for a while and I feel I'm not being told the full story. Can anyone enlighten me please....?

kanwal123 Tue 12-Aug-14 23:13:48

Hi...I am new to this website. . Any anyone please tell me any experience about kingsmokton nursery in cardiff I am feeling very insecure to send my 2 years old son to nursery.his father is happy tp send him kingsmokton nursery but I am not 100% sure..as I have co sern about his safty and I am scared what a about anyone abuse him..I am expecting and due in 0ctober..before that I do want my son to settle in nursery.. is any suggestion.

Rashbee Thu 21-Aug-14 06:24:58

Hi, does anyone have any experience with Playdays nursery on Wimbledon hill road? I hv a place at dicky birds queens road but the lack of space to run around freely at dicky birds made me look at play days and I was impressed with their huge garden and green space in general. However they both don't have outstanding ratings - at this point I'll be grateful for any personal experiences that anyone's I have had with either, please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now