Recommended nurseries and playgroups - Sandgate area in Kent

(4 Posts)
mich2010 Thu 16-Jan-14 14:30:21

We are moving shortly to Sandgate with our 3 year old son and wondered if anyone could recommend good nurseries and playgroups in the area that my mum and I can take my son too.

Thanks in advance

Michi

Cakecrusader Wed 05-Mar-14 15:48:08

Have you moved yet? I just found your post - we're in exactly the same position. I have a 3 year old and a 22 month old. Greenfields nursery looks good but they have a really long waiting list (it's part of Sandgate Primary School).

I'd be interested to know how you get on - I'd been looking online and couldn't see any Sandgate playgroups but I imagine there are some in the local church hall etc and most libraries do Rhyme Time etc.

Trainface Tue 11-Mar-14 13:46:18

I'd also be interested to know how you both get on as we are considering moving to Sandgate from London and have been looking at Nurseries that are available. Also, any information about the area would be good. I'm a bit apprehensive about leaving London!

MrsBarlow Wed 03-Sep-14 12:41:15

I know this thread was a while ago but also hoping for info about toddler groups etc as we're considering a move to the area smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now