Wolfson Court Kidsunlimited (Cambridge)

(5 Posts)
manymoredays Fri 13-Dec-13 03:55:16

We are new to Cambridge and looking for a nursery for our new baby. Wolfson Court Kidsunlimited is the nearest to us. Does anyone know if it is any good? I know it was recently rated outstanding by Ofsted, but I have sometimes found nurseries rated high by Ofsted worse than those rated low... Any advice? Should we sign up for their waiting list?

FairyTiggybelle Mon 16-Dec-13 19:22:54

Kidsunlimited, your last 2 posts were deleted, presumably due to you advertising. Tis very naughty.

manymoredays Wed 18-Dec-13 09:26:58

What are you on about? I'm not Kidsunlimited, I am looking for opinions about it. There are many threads on Mumsnet where people ask for opinions about specific nurseries. That's what I was doing and what do I get in response? Charming.

H4rriet Wed 18-Dec-13 11:39:05

Hi manymoredays, I went to visit Wolfson Court Kids Unlimited nursery during the summer and found the nursery very welcoming and really nice. The staff are really helpful and I have called since my visit for more information which they are happy to give, the facilities are also good. I am on the waiting list and hoping for a space for my child to arise.

FairyTiggybelle Wed 18-Dec-13 19:26:43

There was another post after you Many. I reported it as it was a blatant advert for KU.

They don't often get totally deleted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now