Dalston nurseries

(4 Posts)
Curiouspeach Sun 15-Jun-14 22:52:12

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

ight Mon 09-Sep-13 20:54:51

Thanks jumpinghoops. Yes I also found IP a bit more 'by the book', but I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing..

I'm due to see Rooftop in a few weeks, but they have a year long waiting list unfortunately (as do most nurseries around here). Good to know that your daughter has been doing well there though. Pembury is just a bit too far to make it a viable option, but I thought the staff were lovely.

jumpinghoops Thu 05-Sep-13 19:55:17

Not sure if this will be much help as I visited IP in 2010! Like you I quite liked it but found it maybe a little clinical. Rooftop was OK, I heard very good things about it. If not too far away have a visit to Pembury Nursery E5. This was in my opinion far and away the best nursery I visited with warm, welcoming staff that have been there a long time. My daughter's been there for 3 years and has had a great time. All of the children seem happy and confident and get along well together.

ight Sun 18-Aug-13 14:25:27

Just wondering if anyone has any recent experience of Independent Place nursery in Dalston, E8? I quite liked it, but would be great to hear some feedback from others - especially before I wack down my £50 registration fee!

On the (long) waiting list for Bathhouse and also due to see Rooftop.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now