West London nurseries 1 day per week

(7 Posts)
Succubi Sat 24-Nov-12 04:34:22

I would avoid Happy Child. The premises and outside space are poor. I have also heard some very negative stories about the place.

Succubi Sat 24-Nov-12 04:33:09

Bumble Bees in Inglis Road is excellent. My son went five days a week and was very happy there. Lovely family run Nursery. The Owners Maria and Dalia are lovely.

l8000r Sat 24-Nov-12 03:57:25

hello there! I'm a south Londoner so not 100% sure on your area, but someone on here recommended a website called kidzcare compare when I was looking for a nursery. It lists all the nurseries in your area and some have reviews too. Might be worth a try if you get stuck?
Good Luck!

MaMattoo Fri 23-Nov-12 20:07:30

Busy bees had poor feedback from my friends who tried it. High staff turnover, cramped spaces and young inexperienced staff apparently.

DialsMavis Fri 23-Nov-12 19:59:29

Sorry posted too soon. I was always very happy with them as is a close friend. DD went to the West Ealing baby room and a friend had used one of the 2 in Ealing Broadway for both her DC. They are not cheap though!

DialsMavis Fri 23-Nov-12 19:57:12

Have you tried Happy Child? I used to do 2 days with them. Some of their nurseries are really busy (the ones in Ealing Broadway for example) but quieter ones (West Ealing or Northfields) may be more accommodating. I asked about term time contracts which they don't usually go but they said they would consider it. That may have been to stop us leaving though smile

blushingmare Fri 23-Nov-12 16:25:36

Does anyone know of a good nursery in West London (can be pretty flexible with location, but in the Ealing/Twickenham/Kew etc kind of area) that will do one day or 2 half days per week? The only one I have found so far is Busy Bees at the Hoover Building, but looking for others. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now