Pls help! Nurseries in Windsor for January

(4 Posts)
EBDTeacher Mon 29-Oct-12 18:02:21

Oh yes, you have definitely been down that route then!!

Your DS and mine would be in the same year group at Lambrook I think, but he is not going to the nursery there. (He is going to Meadowbrook Montessori Pre-Primary- have you checked there?).

I believe the Brigidine is struggling a bit for numbers so I'd be a bit surprised if they didn't have a place.

Alex2013 Mon 29-Oct-12 17:45:18

Yes, I ahve. I'm on the waiting list for St. Johns, Upton house and Bishopsgate. I haven't called Brigidine, Eton End and Lambrook though. Thanks for the info!

EBDTeacher Mon 29-Oct-12 17:24:42

I think that will be a tight timescale for January.

Have you checked the private schools as well as the day nurseries? There is a nursery at The Brigidine, Eton End, Lambrook, St John's, Bishopsgate- and I'm sure others.

Sorry if you've already been down that route.

Alex2013 Mon 29-Oct-12 15:49:52

Pls help: I'm moving to Windsor in December and it seems impossible to find a nursery for my 3 yer old son. I've called many of them but they are all full. Anyone knows of a good nursery in windsor area that would have availability for a 3 yo? It could be mornings only or full day. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now