Nursery recommendations- NW6 london area

(6 Posts)
Karoleann Fri 14-Dec-12 21:35:52

You do tend to get what you pay for, we tried Asquith and teddies (as was, now bright horizons) and had issues with both, active learning was generally very good. I friend of mine used chaston, which is quite good for babies. However, they only have one room for 2-5 yerar olds, which is less that ideal, but You do have more choice of nurseries at 2 to move them to.
The new fortune green nursery seems to be good and is much cheaper, they take from around 18 months.

Jennie35 Tue 11-Dec-12 15:55:17

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Busybeebaby Sat 15-Sep-12 23:18:59

I have looked into active learning and what I have seen looks really appealing. However their fees are a bit outside my price range but thank you very much for the suggestion!

B xxx

Maraki Fri 14-Sep-12 17:49:43

Active learning - absolutely fantastic

Hpbp Fri 14-Sep-12 17:44:53

Active learning in West Hampstead, definitively. They have great teachers, good equipment, nice building, good outdoor aereas, video monitoring and kids are exposed to lots of things: music, yoga, baby massage, sports, French, Spanish... My son has been to this nursery for 3 years and my daughter will follow in a few months. Go for a visit and let me know what you think of it. I live in West Hampstead and it is my favorite nursery. Good luck

Busybeebaby Fri 14-Sep-12 14:17:50

Hi
I am new to mumsnet and internet forums in general so i'm not really sure how all this works. However, I have a 5 month old son and I have started looking into a nursery places with a view to him starting in March/April next year. This is my first baby and because I don't have many friends/family nearby with children, I am clueless about which are the good/not so good nurseries in my area. Therefore I was that hoping that I might kindly be able to get a few recommendations and tips from you all. I live in Kilburn and so would be interested in any nurseries around the Kilburn, West hampstead, Queens Park, Maida Vale area!

Thanks in advance
B xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now