Views on two nurseries in sale, m33

(5 Posts)
TwitchyTail Sat 03-Nov-12 09:19:48

mom101, I looked into Chestnuts, but it gets booked up very early. They only had 3 (specific, non-consecutive) days a week for a start in January 2014! So maybe check out their availability before you go any further.

Emmasonny, the prices are on the Chestnuts website.

emmasonny Fri 02-Nov-12 20:32:13

Hi, can anyone tell me how much a day these nursery s are in Sale?

Mandy21 Thu 16-Jun-11 13:11:38

I don't know Sale very well but I have a friend who sends her children to Sale day nursery and is happy with it.

HTH

I actually work in a day nursery in Sale so I would say Copper Beeches as it is fantastic and has especially great staffgrin! M33 is surprisingly well served for nurseries, but you might find it hard to get a place for a 3 year old before they go to school. I know our waiting list is usually years rather than months, although you might get lucky with a 1 day place if you're flexible. Good luck!

mom101 Wed 08-Jun-11 21:13:52

Hi Just wondered if any mums can give me their honest views on two nurseries in sale, manchester m33

Sale Private Day Nursery, Derbyshire Road South
Chestnut Day nursery on harbora road?

I want to send my 3 year old to a nursery and would like to canvass some opinions based on experience.

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now