A nursery in North London?

(5 Posts)
mixedmamameansbusiness Wed 19-Jun-13 12:57:03

We have previously used Gospel Oak Chilsrens Centre. It doesn't look much and we almost went for one of the shiny £1400 ones, but I just had a gut instinct about GO.

They are local authority and are under £9oo I think.

I was so happy that even though we don't need it for DS3 I am thinking of using it over the school nursery.

Finchley2013 Wed 29-May-13 19:40:38

I don't know where abouts your based but my little one is starting at magic in Finchley in October and is £279 a week or £67 a day which works out roughly £1116 a month! Good luck!

christie123 Wed 29-May-13 14:48:07

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Jcee Sun 29-May-11 20:20:07

Not sure whereabouts you are as north/Northwest London is quite a large area but my nursery in Enfield would meet your criteria - they also have branches in new Barnet and Potters bar.

We've been really pleased with the Enfield branch since DD started there in december and when i was considering it, I posted on here and got some good feedback for the other 2 sites. Their website has all the details.

SayHitIsntSo Sun 29-May-11 08:29:57

Hi all
DS is 2.5, currently goes to a nursery- but the monthly fees are 1400£- we can't afford it anymore.confused

All the nurseries I found online only work till 15:00- we need till 18:00.
I only found two that answer the criteria- they were horrible sad.

anyone know of a nursery in North/NorthWest London, that works till 18:00 but doesn't charge 1400 pcm? anything less will be great- but if we keep putting him there, I'm going to have to quit my job. We have a car, and I don't mind driving him around if it saved us a penny or two.

Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now