This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

CASTING MUMS TO BE FOR A LEADING BEAUTY BRAND

(7 Posts)
MEDIA: ljstage Tue 20-Sep-16 14:38:15

We are looking for pregnant ladies aged 25 - 35 yrs and who will be between 4 - 6 months pregnant in early November
No actors or models just natural lovely women of all ethnicities.

Commercial will shoot early November in Europe (need current passport)
Casting central London from mid to late September
Well paid and will be fun!!!

Please send your picture and contact number details to anna@starkcasting.com
we will then be in touch to tell you more, looking forward to hearing from you. Application closes 27th September 2016.

PurpleDaisies Tue 20-Sep-16 14:41:09

Natural lovely women? Sounds like the lovely girls contest on Father Ted...

Roseformeplease Tue 20-Sep-16 14:44:31

What about old mingers with teenaged children? We also love fun and come in all shapes and sizes and are often even "natural lovely women".

ParadiseCity Tue 20-Sep-16 14:48:41

Oh I love these sort of threads. I'm just pop the kettle on. Will yous all have a cup of tea now before we see the lovely women?

MadamDrag0n Tue 20-Sep-16 14:53:57

I'm fat enough to look 4-6 months pregnant and I am very natural. I'll pretend to be lovely for an afternoon.

PurpleDaisies Tue 20-Sep-16 14:54:55

My 36 year old pregnant friend is much more lovely than me. Why can't she apply?

Roseformeplease Tue 20-Sep-16 15:42:17

DH is quite lovely and, while just outside the age bracket, and not pregnant, can stick out his belly really well to order.

Also, which bit of Europe. It really matters to me before I apply. I am, for example, happy to travel to Rome or Paris but would be seriously miffed if it was Milton Keynes (still in Europe, for now).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now