This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Advertising Agency in London Looking for Mums to Feature in a Campaign for a Major Travel Brand

(2 Posts)
MEDIA: Luke Barclay Tue 26-Jul-16 11:45:03

Hello,

I’m working freelance for an advertising agency in London and am searching for people to take part in some films for a major travel brand. Please see details below.

1. Do you have a daughter who will only eat pasta? Or a son who refuses to eat anything but fish fingers? We're searching for children who are fussy eaters. It could be anything - not just pasta or fish fingers!

2. We’re looking for single mum entrepreneurs. Which markets are you trying to crack? Where would be your dream meeting?

3. Do you talk to your grandchild on Skype, but yearn to hug them for real? We’re looking for grandparents who have never met their grandchildren because they live in a different country.

If you’re interested in talking to me about the project, please email luke.barclay@me.com or called my direct line: +44 (0)203 0590 040. I’d love to hear from you.

Thank you and best wishes,

Luke

Cinnamoncookie Wed 03-Aug-16 14:55:33

What sort of fees are you offering?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now