This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Wanted! Ladies needed to use a permanent hair reduction brand on facial hair

(6 Posts)
MEDIA: Stacey Tue 24-May-16 10:29:29

Hello

iluminage is a gorgeous premium beauty brand sold in Harrods, Selfridges, Space NK and Boots. The iluminage Touch product is a hair reduction device that will permanently reduce hair by up to 94%.

We make the professional machines that doctors and dermatologists use worldwide and this is the same technology, just at a lower power so it is safe for home use.

We are looking for ladies (sorry guys - we do need a lady) with facial hair that would be willing to use the product. You would need to use the product once a week for 7 weeks. It is quick and easy to use - your face will only take 2 - 3 minutes. It doesn't hurt and you get permanent results.

We need you to do a "before" and "after" picture for us. We would arrange this with a professional photographer. This means we need ladies who have untreated facial hair (so it is visible in the "before" photo).

We will pay you and give you a free iluminage Touch worth £375 (which of course you can also use on any other part of your body to permanently rid yourself of hair!)

We do need someone right away, so please get in touch as soon as possible if you would be willing to do this. It would be great if you could send us a picture of the area of your face you would like to treat.

Thanks so much - looking forward to hearing from you

Stacey

staceys@iluminagebeauty.com

MegCleary Tue 24-May-16 10:31:12

I'll do it I'm desperado to the point of shaving sad

Stacey768 Tue 24-May-16 10:37:28

Hi Meg,

We would love to speak to you, if you could send an email to staceys@iluminagebeauty.com with your details we will get in touch,

Thank you,

Stacey

Liska Mon 11-Jul-16 23:18:28

Still looking?

CoolCarrie Sat 16-Jul-16 19:21:56

My facial hair is patchy and alot of it is very fair, but long. Would the item be suitable for me?
Thanks

Crazymoo82 Tue 11-Oct-16 19:30:19

Are you still accepting testers?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now