This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

TELEVISION PILOT ABOUT PLAYDATES!!

(11 Posts)
MEDIA: NikkiRemedy Wed 04-May-16 11:22:38

Do YOUR KIDS love having playdates?

Do you reckon YOU throw the best playdates?

Do you let them RUN WILD or do you have STRICT house rules?

Or perhaps playdates are nothing but a CHORE that grown-ups have to endure...

We are looking for opinionated parents and their chatty little ones to take part in a short television PILOT (not for broadcast) centring on a playdate.

It would involve just one day's filming - at the weekend - and promises to be lots of fun for children and grown-ups!

To find out more, please email: playdates@remedyproductions.tv ASAP telling us a bit about yourself and your child / children.

Vardyparty Wed 04-May-16 11:29:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BathshebaDarkstone Thu 05-May-16 10:04:01

I'll run this past the DC. DD may be too shy. hmm

Sparklingbrook Thu 05-May-16 10:27:54

MINE ARE TEENS I WILL ASK THEM IF THEY WANT TO TAKE PART.

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Thu 05-May-16 10:29:41

WHY DO ALL JOURNALISTS ON MEDIA REQUESTS SHOUT?!?!?!?!?

Sparklingbrook Thu 05-May-16 10:30:41

grin

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Thu 05-May-16 10:32:07

I ASKED MY TEEN AND HE SAID HE'D DO IT IF YOU WILL BUY HIM MORE XBOX LIVE, HIS HAS RAN OUT AND HES GOT NO CASH.

YOU WILL HAVE TO SUPPLY THE FRIENDS TOO, HIS BEST MATES AWAY AND HIS OTHER FRIEND ISNT ALLOWED OUT TILL 2020 CAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT SMOKING

SecretSpy Thu 05-May-16 10:34:39

MY KIDS DON'T GET TO HAVE PLAYDATES UNTIL THEY'VE FINISHED SWEEPING THE CHIMNEY AND POLISHED THE FRONT STEP. IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE DARK BY THEN, SO DOES YOUR CREW HAVE GOOD LIGHTING?

EmpressOfTheSevenOceans Sun 08-May-16 08:06:43

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

pizzaeatingmonkey Sun 08-May-16 08:55:32

MY LITTLE ONE IS SIX FOOT 3.

CuntingDMjournos Sun 08-May-16 09:04:41

I think PLAYDATES are goddamn AWFUL as I barely manage to keep my OWN children ALIVE let alone anyone ELSE's. However I would BE in your television PROGRAMME if you paid me a LOT of MONEY. Good LUCK if you don't choose ME.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now