This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Looking for people who want to make a generous donation for new BBC series!

(9 Posts)
gbgbcasting Tue 26-Apr-16 14:55:03

Is there a cause close to your heart? In the past has someone been very kind to you? Or has someone or a charity changed your life?
Would you consider making a donation to a good cause which will in turn make a difference to someone? Would you like to give something back?
Even a small amount can make a big difference.
ITN Productions are making a brand new show for BBC ONE and would love to talk to you.
You can email us or call on the following:
GBGB@ITN.CO.UK
020 7430 4071

Vixxfacee Fri 29-Apr-16 18:03:38

Can't you use some on the TV licence fees as a donation? Maybe a pound from everyone.

PovertyPain Fri 29-Apr-16 18:06:29

Tell you what. I'll give you the equivalent amount that the TV licence costs, so I presume you won't be charging me for it, next time it's up for renewal? Seems fair to me.

MidnightVelvetthe5th Sun 01-May-16 10:32:59

Not another journalist who can't use commas! There's one missing from your title.

Thank you for the offer but I already give something back with my monthly charitable donations, also I'm a bit confused about the person being kind, how do you donate to a kind person who isn't a 'cause'?

MangoMoon Tue 03-May-16 03:52:53

Haha!!

I read the title and thought you were looking for donations to make a series grin

Very badly worded...

Gingermum Tue 03-May-16 16:26:39

Why not contact Philip Green and ask him to pay back the £571 million he stole from the Arcadia workers pension fund? All he would have to do is sell one of his yachts but it would make a big difference to his badly paid staff. They'd have something to live on!

SilverBirchWithout Tue 03-May-16 18:31:07

TeeHee, I read this as a 'Go Fund Me' type request. grin.

expatinscotland Tue 03-May-16 18:40:25

People give to charities all the time. What type of show is this?

FlyingScotsman Tue 03-May-16 18:45:31

Yep I wondering too. Is the donation To be able to actually start the series?
Or are you looking for people who give to charities to bake a series about it?
So confusing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now