This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Research Participant Request: Mums who have experienced maternity coaching

(1 Post)
MEDIA: cindyv Sat 23-Apr-16 22:45:53

I am currently conducting a research study, as part of my MSc in Organizational Behaviour, looking at exploring the experiences of maternity coaching participants, during their transition to motherhood.

Maternity coaching is designed to help women plan and manage the lead up to maternity leave and to consider topics such as communication whilst on leave and ideal working patterns on their return.

If you know anyone in your networks, that may have experienced maternity coaching in any form (e.g. one to one, group coaching etc) to support pre, during or post maternity leave, I would be grateful if you could reach out to me.

Participation in the study would involve a 45 – 60 min interview focused on the individuals thoughts around the maternity coaching they received. Participant names will be completely confidential and no data will be used as part of the study, without prior consent.

If you would like any further information on the study, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you in advance,

Cindy 07841525257
cindy.v.restrepo@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now