This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

BBC1 series FAKE BRITAIN

(2 Posts)
MEDIA: Kyra Wed 20-Apr-16 14:35:23

I am a Producer on the BBC1 consumer affairs series Fake Britain, presented by Matt Allwright. We investigate a wide range of counterfeit products, from electrical goods and clothes, to medicines, furniture and children's toys.

Have you bought or come across a counterfeit baby/child product - if so, I'd love to hear from you. Maybe you've unwittingly bought a fake Early Rider balance bike, or a fake Micuna Ovo high chair? Or counterfeit Tommee Tippee products?

I am looking into all sorts of branded products aimed at children, such as: high chairs, trikes/ride-ons, balance bikes, thermometers, baby monitors, cots, stairgates, swings etc. We usually focus on products with a safety angle to them - which most children's equipment does. We've already covered pushchairs and slings in previous series.

I very much look forward to hearing from you! My email address is: kyra.b@screenchannel.co.uk and my direct line is: 0207 928 9777.

Many thanks,

Kyra

KyraBeg Thu 21-Apr-16 11:02:06

PLEASE NOTE: TYPO IN THE MESSAGE ABOVE - MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:

kyra.b@screenchanneltv.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now