This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

*PhD Research into marital conflict* Are you a woman aged 57-70 who is experiencing marital problems?

(1 Post)
MEDIA: SuziGodson1 Wed 30-Mar-16 10:45:13

What is this for?

I am trying to recruit a small number of women aged 57-70 who are experiencing marital difficulties for a PhD study.

Who can take part?

Women aged 57-70, who are experiencing marital difficulties. Participants must have one or more children, who have been raised by both parents. The youngest child must be over the age of 18.

What will I be asked to do?

I will need to talk with you for about one hour. The conversation will be recorded, transcribed and anonymised, at which point the original recording will be erased. Quotes from the interview may be used with a pseudonym in my PhD thesis and possibly, in peer reviewed academic journals.

Where and when?

The interviews will be arranged at times and locations to suit you. You can choose whether to be interviewed at your home, in quiet, comfortable public place, or at Birkbeck University in central London.

To volunteer or for further information please contact Suzi Godson (Postgraduate Researcher) by email at

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now