Hello all from this newbie

(5 Posts)
1981glitterprincess Sun 14-Aug-16 21:29:19

Hello everyone.

I'm a first time poster so excuse me as I get used to how things work. Just had a positive Clearblue test after TTC for 3 months. I'm aged 35 and so relieved to have been successful in such a short time as I was scared that age might have been against me. Now I'm excited, nervous, curious and overwhelmed all at the same time! Intending to spend the next couple of hours reading as many posts as I can as I feel like I need information and lots of it. Much love to all and looking forward to hearing all your stories, tips and experiences.

Evilstepmum01 Mon 15-Aug-16 01:35:16

hello! I'm a newbie tooo! congrats on pregnancy, hope all goes well for you!
Dont worry about the age thing, I was 34 when i had my first and only DC!

Only downside I found was it was depressing being the oldest mum in Antenatal classes and surrounded by skinny teenagers moaning about their fat bits!

Only tip I have is buy a maternity band for your bump and use bio-oil! smile

1981glitterprincess Mon 15-Aug-16 19:34:02

Thanks for the reply:-) Still feel like my news hasn't quite sunk in - I've been in a bit of a daze all day lol. Definitely not looking forward to being around all those skinny teenagers - I've never been skinny in my life, that's another thing I've been a bit nervous about. Decided I'm going to try and just enjoy it all and try not to worry too much as I can be a real stress head and that won't be good for baby. There's so much to take in though. I can't believe that in just a few months there will be a teeny person totally dependant on me and the other half!

Jaxbiker Tue 16-Aug-16 19:41:54

Hi all, new member, I would really like some advice on how much board to charge my 21 yr old son, who earns 1,000 per month

Evilstepmum01 Tue 16-Aug-16 20:47:27

PrincessGlitter-I'm still in a daze-the whole wee person thing takes a while to sink in! DS(3) started nursery today and I still cant believe I'm a mummy!! dont worry about putting on weight-we all do it! Just warn the teenyboppers to stay out your way! haha!
Relax, enjoy your bump-stressing with baby on board is horrid-try deep breathing techniques and reading quietly!
Jaxbiker £200. Because he can afford it. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now