(7 Posts)
sarahhh1984 Wed 25-May-16 14:46:50

Hi!

I've been lurking on Mumsnet for some time getting advice on TTC and budgeting for a baby and love the amount of support you all seem to give each other. smile

I'm a 31-year-old freelance writer from Liverpool and me and my OH are hopefully going to start TTC a little later this year. We're just holding on at the moment because we're going to a wedding abroad in a few weeks and if by some miracle we conceive straight away I do not want to be pregnant while I'm there!

Anyway, hopefully I'll soon have reason to be on here a lot more!

Fireman5 Wed 25-May-16 16:52:09

Hi new to this myself. Going anywhere nice for the wedding?

sarahhh1984 Wed 25-May-16 17:03:59

Hi! Yes, it's in Santorini. Really looking forward to it but it's going to be very hot which is why we're waiting to start trying until we get back!

I feel a bit odd being on here when I'm not even pregnant yet but it seems like one of the best places for advice. smile

Sparklingbrook Wed 25-May-16 17:08:55

Hello! Welcome to MN. Loads of people on here aren't parents, all welcome.smile

V exciting thinking about trying for a baby. That was me 18 years ago. I am nearly getting the hang of it now. grin

Sparklingbrook Wed 25-May-16 17:10:04

That would be getting the hang of parenting. Not the trying. blush grin

Fireman5 Wed 25-May-16 17:10:28

Hi where is Santorini? Well once you do fall pregnant I'm sure you'll be on here all the time. It's just nice to chat to people. I look after my daughter most of the time and with the summer nearly here I want to take her to different places and meet new faces.

sarahhh1984 Wed 25-May-16 17:35:06

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

Santorini is one of the Greek islands. Not been before but my parents went last year and said it was gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now