Advice me please :(

(3 Posts)
user1457480594 Fri 26-Aug-16 18:53:04

I am 23 years old female, i got a little boy who is 8 months old Iv found out recently that I am pregnant again. I have been with my partner for over 4 years and we have had a rough time since our son was born. He became violent with me on 3 seperate ocasions . Im not trying to be a victim here because I myself have threw glasses at him and smashed his things. As you can see things have been bad but we sat down after all that and decided to make us work and not situations esculate. Now Iv found out I am pregnant again. I am devestated. I wanted another child but not so soon and especially with the things that have happened in last 8 months. I wanted to start my own buisness i had it all in place and arranged and I would have done that while looking after my little boy. Now it all seems like i cant do it with 2 children and I got no one to help me from my lil ones grandparents. I also suffered with post natal depression since having my son but never went to gp and have it put on my record. Iv always known what to do but for once in my life I dont know what to do. My partner is honestly a amazing father to our son the bond they have is magical he works hard and long hours and as all normal couples we argue over things so its noting exceptional. My partner has never laid a finger on our son before anyone assumes that. On top of all this my partner tried to propose to me...in our living room few weeks ago (my house was a mess from babysitting) and i made him get up. I love him i honestly do he despite the horrid things that have happened is one of the best good hearted people that i know and best dad he takes our son out to park , gets up with him in the morning. I want to have a abortion he thinks I should keep it. Iv not spoke to anyone about any of this and it feels likemy heads going to explode and i keep crying. I feel if i have a abortion that it would be a smart thing to do but at same time its like can i do this? I could go through it? Im so young to have 2 kids and no life prospects i feel like i need to establish myself and my life before having another one in my point of view. I feel like i couldnt cope emotionaly or physically with another baby so soon. I feel like abortion would be best but i dont know to me it seems like my whole life is a mess atm

LittleMissSunbeam Sat 27-Aug-16 10:44:00

First of all I send you hugs and hope you start to feel more in control soon. You need to do what's right for you and your existing child. Try writing down the pros and cons of keeping the baby, discuss them with your partner and hopefully things may become a little clearer for you. flowers

Jessiejane15 Sun 18-Sep-16 11:53:20

I agree with littlemisssunbeam, no one can tell you what to do, as everyone's different. However if your not coping with one child it will be alot harder with 2, also they will suffer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now