This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Boots nappies, any good?

(6 Posts)
anyname123 Tue 08-Nov-16 16:29:38

Just that really. I've realised that with parent club deals and 3 for 2 etc I could probably get a whack of advantage points ready for Christmas if I switch to Boots nappies, but reluctant to waste any more money (first baby, bought loads of unecessary stuff as I actually believed all the "essential shopping checklists"), so any feedback welcome TIA

Foxley11 Tue 15-Nov-16 14:25:34

Boots' nappies are my second favourite disposables, after Aldi.

AnnetteKertan Tue 15-Nov-16 14:28:52

I found newborn nappies terrible but I bought size 4 (they were reduced to 50p!!) and they were good. I buy them when on offer now

peaceloveandbiscuits Tue 15-Nov-16 14:30:31

I bought some size 6 for my toddler in an emergency and they were dreadful. He leaked and they smelled and were full after a couple of hours, whereas Aldi or Pampers last overnight no trouble. I was surprised because I remember using them when he was a baby and not having problems - but then I was changing more often back then.

SingleMum84 Tue 03-Jan-17 11:29:21

Nope I would stay away from boots nappies, was never a fan of them, I did get a free sample of pampers - www.wowfreestuff.co.uk/free-nappies-from-pampers/ which are actually the best ones I have used!

Shootingstar2289 Fri 06-Jan-17 17:15:45

Boots nappies are terrible imo. My son used them once and come out in a HORRIFIC rash like a chemical burn. He had never had nappy rash before so I knew it was from them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now