This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Little lamb wraps

(1 Post)
LurkyMcLurcker Fri 23-Sep-16 12:11:51

I purchased two of these - mostly because they are so beautiful - I also purchased a couple of motherease rikki wraps as well. The motherease have been great, no complaints at all but both the little lamb wraps started leaking around the legs within a couple of months. Is this a common problem or was I just unlucky? Both wraps have become unusable - not just a slightly leaky - the first wee in the nappy goes straight through to the outer clothes. This never happens in the Rikki wraps.

I'm using little lamb bamboo nappies for a girl baby (10months). I wash every other day at 60 and I try not to tumble dry the wraps although they sometimes sneak in with the nappies.

I love the gorgeous prints and designs of the little lamb wraps but I don't want to waste any more money on something that can't do the job. Is mine a familiar experience? Tia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now