This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

wonderoo V3 leaks

(4 Posts)
thecrab Wed 11-May-16 21:45:49

I've got a bunch of wonderoo's that I want to like but I keep getting leaks with them. Always in the leg area even though I've got them fastened up and sometimes he leaks up his tummy, do I need to start double boosting? Maybe my 9 month old pees a lot? Do you have any tips and tricks?

We want to go full time with reusable nappies but not until we get this sorted.

We use Motherease at night as we find those work really well and we don't get any leaks but they're really bulky so don't want to use them as daytime nappies as well.

Artandco Sun 15-May-16 11:06:54

Have you washed them enough yet if new? Have you added both inserts?

thecrab Sun 15-May-16 11:26:05

They've been through the wash loads of time but I realised a couple of days ago that I've probably been using too much detergent so I've now (hopefully) stripped them.

Going to try double boosting for now and I've ordered some motherease stay dry inserts to put inside as an experiment.

Nan0second Sat 21-May-16 08:47:28

Is your fitting technique perfect? Check videos onyoutube to make certain! Also, fold over your extra booster at the front.
Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now