This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

I love Aldi nappies, but....

(7 Posts)
goneswimming Thu 05-May-16 14:13:37

Is it just me or are the size 3 ones not as good as the 1s and 2s? Does anyone have suggestions for other (cheap) nappies to move on to for better fit and absorption? I use pampers overnight and they're brilliant! But can't possibly afford to use them all day with multiple nappy changes!

LillyBugg Thu 05-May-16 14:39:01

I found this. I think it's just different for every child though. I use Boots and get the advantage card points. It works out at a 10% discount as you get 10 points per pound.

You should look at bumdeal website. It's great for price comparisons.

lavent Thu 05-May-16 14:40:25

I mainly use the Aldi ones (5+) but I also rate Sainsburys own which are slightly more at £4 a pack but very good!

Ellarose85 Mon 09-May-16 14:44:34

I've never been able to get on with Aldi nappies so have used pampers but looking to cut costs I have now switched to Boots ones which are great, and as a previous poster said, the advantage card points are a great bonus!

TeaAddict235 Mon 09-May-16 14:51:56

Try Lidl's ones, Toujours, they're good too, not as great as Aldi's No. 5 or 5+ but it might tide you over until you get what you are happy with. Avoid Tescos or Asda's imvvho.

cookiefiend Mon 09-May-16 14:55:52

Keep your eyes on Amazon - sign up for. One month free prime subscription (six months if you have a student email address) and get 20% off pampers. This is still expensive, but every so often they do a voucher with money off nappies which combines. Means they sometime work out about 5or 6p a nappy which is more comparable to supermarkets.

Heirhelp Mon 25-Jul-16 18:10:34

I know what you mean . I lived the size 1 and 2. I have bought some pampers on special offer aa they only work out slightly more expensive than the aldi nappies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now