This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Big box of reuseable nappies - mixed sizes/brands - free to a good home

(4 Posts)
PippaHotamus Sat 13-Feb-16 08:16:55

I've had this box hanging around for months and honestly can't be bothered to join a nappy website just to sell it.

It's a big box and it's got a mixture of sizes, brands and so on - motherease, bambino mio wraps, cotton bottoms, some of them unused.

Suitable for a nappy geek someone who just likes to have a good selection and try various types I suppose! It's random. But they are all in fairly good condition, though some have the usual (clean) stains and need a bit of softening.

There's no bamboo, it's mostly cotton.
If anyone would like the whole box, and can take it away this week, then please post here or PM me. We are in Kent, I can deliver within about 10 miles of Whitstable if that helps smile

I really don't want to post it! But if no one local wants it I'll consider it.

ISeeIt Sat 13-Feb-16 08:26:44

Me me me!

ISeeIt Sat 13-Feb-16 08:27:28

I'm in Faversham, would be chuffed to bits with them. Haven't done reusable before but would like to try with this one!

PippaHotamus Sat 13-Feb-16 08:28:20

Yay smile

Can you PM me? btw some of them are newborn wraps. I mean you can always dispose of any you don't want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now