This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

what's the difference?

(5 Posts)
unimaginativename13 Tue 09-Feb-16 10:43:13

So I use pampers (tried aldi etc but didn't work for us)

DS us in size 3 - no problems and not crawling but does sleep for long periods.

We've always used the normal ones. I bought the baby dry in size 2 and thought they were rubbish until I read that the absorbency bit starts at size 3!

So it's normal during the day and baby dry at night now.

But what's the difference? Can you use baby dry all the time? They are slightly cheaper.

I also go an active fit sample yesterday so really confused confused

dementedpixie Tue 09-Feb-16 14:44:42

Yes baby dry can be used in the day as well as at night. Active fit is narrower around the legs I think so is a different shape. I used to use them in the day and baby dry at night.

Cmuir18 Wed 10-Feb-16 17:26:54

I am baffled by this too! My lo is 8 weeks and we are still using newborn nappies, but they are more expensive and you seem to get less in them. He's just about to go into a size three which widens the range we can buy. I wondered about the simply dry nappies as he pees ALOT and his nappies are always very heavy but I was sure if I had to stick to newborn whilst he still has the soft poo?!? I thought about giving them a go overnight when he is sleeping for longer periods so is getting changed less frequently? I know this doesn't help with your dilemma smile but nice to know I'm not the only one. I'm not sure if it's all just a big nappy con to make us spend more money!

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Wed 10-Feb-16 17:28:50

We've used baby dry since size 3 day and night with both babies, worked fine for us.

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Wed 10-Feb-16 17:29:43

The soft poo lasts a while, DD2 is 7 months and still poos like a newborn! She's in size 5 so they definitely don't do the newborn nappies in her size...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now