Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Nature baby care or NATY nappies are amazing!!

(3 Posts)
Swifey Sat 30-Nov-13 21:48:20

I have always thought that when I had a baby I would definitely use biodegradable nappies. Ds is now 19 months and they have been totally amazing. He has never ever had nappy rash, he doesn't leak, even when he sleeps for 12+ hours. In fact I looked after a friends little girl last weekend who has to wear special liners in her pampers at night and then a nappy wrap over the top because she always leaks, and I put her in my ds's nappies both nights and no leaks!! Yes they are more expensive but I stock up when there is an offer at waitrose, or buy them from boots and use my points. Anyway just wanted to put that out there in case there are any new mums who are deciding what to use!!
Ps Any MN pro's out there, I cannot change my profile to say I have children, it just won't let me, what do I do??

Snozwanger Tue 03-Dec-13 12:51:58

That is reassuring Swifey as I've bought this brand for my little one due on 18th. DH and I bought them plus two other brands to compare so we'll see how we get on!

My trial packs of reusables has arrived today too.

Aquariusgirl86 Thu 05-Dec-13 21:59:05

They are amazing, I used to only be able to use these on my dd but then switched to cloth nappies as with two in nappies (for the last 15 months!) us just too expensive! No rash with cloth either but was awful with other brands, think she was allergic to the chemicals

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now